Wednesday, April 13, 2011

HumpDay

Sorry for the radio silence, bitches. SO much to do, so little time. But, the Blog shouldn't suffer because of it. That's my bad. Here's a little something until I get more than 15 minutes to myself.

In case this Blog is your only source of News, since the last time we talked

-We F-ing did it! Black Team completed the BLACK HOLE and that booth will be ours FOREVER....Or til next year when someone does it longer....

-Wrote a 20 page paper on for my Seminar in Native American Women's Literature and completed my second portfolio

-bought a bottle of chocolate wine

-drank all the captain morgan at The Stretch and the best beer EVER!

All work is original designs of Joanne copyright The Stretch.

It's HumpDay so, we got a challenge tonight. Probably just throw down Black Team style. See ya in first place. Stay Sober.....for now!

Black, Out!
-

No comments:

Post a Comment