Thursday, April 7, 2011

God Amongst Men?

Is this the face of hope? Is this the inspiration we need? Role model may not be enough to express my respect for J. Wilson.

As I find myself and my teammates in the midst of our own 50 journey, our quest. I am emboldened by the actions of others. While we pledge our stomaches to the liquor and beer, we find solace in one man who shares our passion. That man is J. Wilson.

For 46 days, J. WIlson will consume only beer and water. "An ideal condition of harmony, beer and joy." Much like the Bvarian monks of yesteryear, Wilson has been pounding beer every single day during Lent. 


Dude isn't eating any food. This fucking champion has alcohol flowing through his veins!


The hunger stopped during the first week, Wilson said, and he has no designs to break his fast.


Not only does this dude chug brews like THE BLACK TEAM, he has the heart of a Blackie! "No question, I'd have to get hit by a bus to stop." From here on out J. Wilson said it would be, "just an exercise in discipline."


You hear that? HIT BY A BUS!  For all the people: 'waaaaah I have an exam, I can't go to the stretch' 'boooohoooo my tummy hurts from all the jager bombs' Ask yourselves: WWJWD What Would J. Wilson Do? And the answer is, inevitably, DRINK BEER!


 Discipline. Honor. Beer. Does it sound like the 50 Day Club? Yeah, I think so.


Check out J.Wilson's Blog. Might be the only dude on the internet cooler than me....or as cool at least:
http://brewvana.wordpress.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment