Thursday, April 7, 2011

From The Desk Of A Legend

Obviously, I tried to get in touch with J.Wilson (Read all about it HERE). Unfortunately, he was being harassed endlessly by Dos Equis to be the new "Most Interesting Man in the World". But, the light-weights iand their Mexican Beers couldn't hold a candle to to TEAM BLACK OUT. So, J. shotgunned a beer in the CEO's face and promptly responded to my E-mail. OMG! OMG! OMG! Check it out Blackies!


Chris,

I'd like to commend you and Team Black Out on your valiant effort. I've been called a lot of things, but never a "true inspiration" or "fucking champion," and I thank you for the additions to my resume. Let me take a moment to wish the drinkingest best to your brothers in tankards. As am I, you are in the midst of a marathon, not a hundred yard dash. Pace yourselves, put in the work and do not allow another team to usurp your glory. You deserve it, you are the Black, and I've got your back. You signed up for this simple challenge; this oath may as well have been written in blood. Let no small task, obligation, or excuse stand in your way. This cup of victory belongs to each of you. Do not let your team down. There will be no greater disgrace as long as you live. After your victory dance, with goblets aloft, consider your future. Make it the best you can for your family and your country. Live a life of good works, balanced and noble. Take quality over quantity at every turn, whether spouse or beer. Live well, you beer-soaked brothers of mine, you fucking champions!

Peace and Pints!
J.

No comments:

Post a Comment